Since the 1990s, how people spend their time during their “Golden Years” has changed drastically. And as more and more Baby Boomers reach retirement age, a new class of entrepreneur has emerged: the “seniorpreneur.”
Seniorpreneurs are defined as self-employed individuals who are aged 55 and older. The number of entrepreneurs that fall into this category has nearly tripled over the last two decades and growing exponentially each year.
What’s more, the growth of self-employed people in this group has significantly outpaced the growth of self-employed individuals in other age groups.
As a Club Seniorpreneur Member, you will be joining an awesome group of people over the age of 55 with the opportunity to vault personal passion into a viable business.
As it turns out, being a business owner in this age group has a number of distinct advantages that we will explore at Club Seniorpreneur.
As a Club Seniorpreneur Member, you will have access to amazingly simple lessons to help guide you along your journey business building.
Some of the topics, courses and discussion you will experience here are as follows:
- Getting The Basics Right For Your Online Business
- How You Can Get Free Traffic For Your Online Business
- Online Business Myths You Need To Know About
- Product Creation Perfect For Seniors And Retirees
- Why Affiliate Marketing Is Best For You To Start With
- Why You Need An Autoresponder For Your Online Business
- A Newbie's Guide to Funnels
- A Seniorpreneurs Guide to Traffic and List Building
- Budget-Friendly Marketing Strategy for Seniorpreneurs
- and much more