Platinum Plan $1295 per month
Our Platinum Plan includes the following WordPress Website Administration
- Update WordPress to the latest version
- Update all plugins to their latest version
- Analyze Website Performance: this is one of the easiest ways to spot a potential problem on your website – regular analysis of website reporting
- Test Website Forms & Order Process
- Monitor and Test Website Backups
- Check Website Security – SSL security, plugin updates, malware security and protection
- Backup website database and site files (once a month)
- Test Website Speed and Monitor uptime – weekly or as required
- Check that all pages on the website are loading without errors
- Check and remove spam comments, form submissions and user accounts
- Check Website Links and correct broken links – weekly or as required
- Optimize the WordPress database
- Perform SPAM & revisions cleanup
- Run regular security and performance scans
- Provide a detailed Monthly Report of updates and findings
- Provide ongoing email support
- Check the uptime logs – If uptime is less than 99.9% then consult with web host. Consider alternative web host if they can’t provide a solution
- Update content as directed – up to 16 hours of design, development, consultation time included
- Additional hours billed at a rate of $75 per hour
Yearly Tasks Included with All Packages:
- Update the copyright date in your website footer and in any other references
- Review each page of the site for content accuracy
- Renew your website domains name(s) if applicable
- Review your website strategy to align with your business goals
- Consider updating the website design
Your Monthly Investment
Pick a plan that works best for you to ensure your website continues to work well and keeps your business flowing. We can start working on your website immediately.
If you prefer to work on an “as required” basis as we have up until now, that is ok too. I am flexible and willing to work with what you feel is best for you. We can modify any of the plans above if necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need an ongoing plan when my web host updates my WordPress version?
Web hosting providers may or may not update your WordPress software for you (please check their policy), but all web hosts will not update your plugins.
- WordPress plugins are created by multiple authors, and are consistently updated to newer versions to comply with the latest version of WordPress, or to address security issues and bugs. It is not guaranteed that the mandated updates to WordPress will not break the website, nor that plugins will continue to function if not updated.
For this reason, having a trained web specialist on hand to monitor the website is necessary to update plugins, rollback plugins, replace plugins or even adjust the theme to continue optimal performance.
- Can I cancel anytime?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. You are under no obligation to continue the ongoing service. We just ask you give us 30 days’ notice so we can carry out our last thorough update of the website and remove our administrator credentials.
Terms & Conditions
You are engaging ABOVE THE SUN CONSULTANT GROUP INC., as an independent contractor to perform work as described in the package(s) or service(s) you have purchased. In the event access to your website is necessary, you hereby authorize ABOVE THE SUN CONSULTANT GROUP INC. access and “write permissions” to all directories and files of your account with any other third-party hosting provider, as well as permission to install any necessary WordPress plugins for maintenance and security.
Pricing & Payments:
Once a client of ABOVE THE SUN CONSULTANT GROUP INC., you authorize ABOVE THE SUN CONSULTANT GROUP INC. to charge the payment method you submitted for all the invoices generated for the services rendered under this ongoing website care plan.
Cancellation of any monthly recurring service can occur at any time after your first one month (30 days) of service.
In order to cancel your recurring payment or change payment method, simply contact ABOVE THE SUN CONSULTANT GROUP INC. prior to your payment’s due date.