“You may be thinking that you are too young to start a business or make a difference. As a baby boomer, I can tell you the most productive age in human life is between 60-70 years of age. What’s even better? The possibilities for your future are endless.”
An extensive study in the U.S.A found that the most productive age in human life is between 60-70 years of age.
- The 2nd. most productive stage of the human being is from 70 to 80 years of age.
- The 3rd. most productive stage is from 50 to 60 years of age.
- The average age of NOBEL PRIZE winners is 62 years old.
- The average age of the presidents of prominent companies in the world is 63 years.
- The average age of the pastors of the 100 largest churches in the U.S.A. is 71.
- The average age of the Popes is 76 years.
- This tells us in a way that it has been determined, that the best years of your life are between 60 and 80 years.
When you’re in your 60s, 70s or 80s – that’s when life starts getting really good. You’ve got all these skills and accomplishments under your belt so everything is starting to gel for the best!
Most of our 20s and 30s are spent on romance, on wooing our future partner, and in creating and bringing up our family. The responsibility of making a living, of educating our children, and of taking care of our parents is a time-consuming one that inevitably distracts us from a single-minded focus on professional accomplishment.
So, if you are turning 60, don’t give up: remember the best years of your life lie ahead!