Thrive Themes Review - Founded in 2013, Thrive Themes has grown to be one of the most reputable and successful WordPress site plugin and theme companies on the market. With a suite of tools that are designed with conversions as their primary goal, Thrive Themes offers both WordPress themes and plugins that will help you build unique websites without any technical skills. They also offer a no-code drag-and-drop editor that allows anyone to create beautiful responsive sites quickly by simply dragging blocks into place. Their conversion focused set of tools is growing rapidly in popularity because it’s so easy to use!
But, as with any tool (however awesome), there are pros and cons you need to consider before deciding whether or not it’s right for your website.
- Conversion Focus: There are very few vendors on the market who have such a vast portfolio of tools focused on marketing, optimization, and lead generation.
- Hundreds of Page Templates: You can choose from almost 300 templates to help you start creating web pages quickly.
- Free Training: They’ve created Thrive University, which is full of courses where you can learn everything you need to know about how to use each of the tools.
- Easy to Use: Thrive Themes has a very intuitive user interface. The drag and drop editor makes it easy to create pages – even for newbies.
- Great 3rd-Party Integrations: You can easily integrate with tons of other marketing tools and services, such as plugins, platforms, etc.
- Fully Responsive: The Thrive Themes page builder and templates are all 100% responsive.
- Perfect for WordPress: The WordPress themes and plugins work perfectly for WordPress sites and are optimized for the WordPress platform.
Want to see a video that goes into greater detail about Thrive Themes?
- Large Number of Products: The sheer number of tools offered by Thrive Themes can prove overwhelming for beginners.
- Learning Curve: Just like any new platform out there, Thrive Themes suite of products all have their own learning curve. I do think the platforms are intuitive, but it takes time and patience to master them.
- Only Works With WordPress: There’s no version of Thrive Themes that works with Drupal, Joomla, or any other website platform.
- Support Response Time: It’s not that the support for Thrive Themes is bad, it’s actually quite good. But sometimes it takes hours to get a response which is frustrating when you’re in the middle of doing something.
Thrive Themes fastest loading, lightweight WordPress theme is specifically optimized to maximize your sites CWV scores and keep it SEO-fit. Instead of using slow loading images and exotic typographies, Kwik uses bold colors, nimble shapes & icons as well as super fast system fonts.
Kwik Theme is light on trimmings, heavy on performance and looks great!
This clear & confident companion theme for Thrive Theme Builder — included with Thrive Suite — is perfect for getting your hard-hitting, high-converting content loaded fast.