What is Etsy?
- Etsy is the e-commerce platform that specializes in the buying and selling of artistic goods, craft supplies, and vintage items difficult to find in a traditional online store.
- Buyers on Etsy browse their marketplace to find handcrafted products rather than mass-produced goods.
- It is also an outlet for part or full-time small business owners such as art shops and artisan crafters with artistic skills to showcase their goods and sell to a broader audience without needing their own website like with Shopify.
- It is a hybrid company that combines the excitement of an art fair with a marketplace like eBay.
- People who look for products on Etsy will find vintage and handmade items, made-to-order works of art, hand-printed clothing, custom-made children’s toys, and more.
- There is a major category of vintage products for sale on Etsy. For items to qualify as vintage, they must be a minimum of 20 years old.
- There is a wide variety of collector items that you can get for a reasonable price. The platform uses a particular storefront where Etsy sellers list their products for a fee.
- The unique niche that Etsy occupies makes it the number one platform for art items and collectibles in the world.
It is essential to point out that Etsy does not make the products. Instead, it acts like an intermediary connecting both buyer and seller, bringing them to one marketplace. Etsy has a central headquarter in Brooklyn, and this is where it carries out daily operations.
The company also has a crafting class known as Etsy Labs – a class where people learn and improve their artistic skills.
What’s covered in the Etsy Profit Secrets How To
Sell On Etsy And Make Money course?
- 6 Reasons Why Etsy Is A Great Platform
- How To Perform Niche Research With Etsy
- The Best Selling Products On Etsy
- How You Can Create Hot Selling Products
- 3 Proven Ways That You Can Source Physical Products
- The Right Way To Setup Your Etsy Shop
As a Baby Boomer you are in the prime of your life – A generation of powerful and influential people that are leading the way in entrepreneurship.
You want to make money and enjoy your retirement years, but you also want to retire with dignity and financial security. Many Baby Boomers are searching for ways to give back, but they don’t know where to start. They’re not taking the necessary steps to build a business that will help them leave behind a legacy of helping others.
Join us at The Baby Boomers Academy!
We'll teach you how to turn your skills into an income-generating business that helps other people in need while giving you the motivation and inspiration you need to live out your dreams every single day.
BBA Membership - Save $100
Introductory Offer - Yearly Membership is
$177.70 /year. If you enroll today, your will save $100 and pay only per year or less for the life of your BBA membership. You can cancel anytime.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If, for any reason, you don't like your BBA Membership, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days after your paid enrolment. If you have any issues, just get in touch with our friendly support team and they'll either help you out until you get the results you need or give you a swift refund.